Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Connected... finally!

My home internet connection has finally been installed.

About time too. Didn't realise how much I had missed the online community - reading blogs, updating my blog (with lots of pictures soon), signing up with Skype, retrieving and replying emails, etc.

Perhaps it's because I'm so far away and all alone (Selene and Rachel don't count) in a distant country that I want to feel... connected.

So first thing I'm going to do is to put up new pictures in this blog. I know many of you have been asking me about my settling into the country and new house. There is so much to share, so much to thank God for!

So stay tuned...

---
Hurray! My left eye has also stopped twitching. Guessed I'm not feeling so stressed now that I have settled in nicely.

Maybe it's the shock when this burly guy threatened to beat the living daylights out of me for winking at his gal.

Perhaps it's simply more sex.

*wink*

No comments: